Coriandre / Coriander candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of coriander seeds has enchanted its admirers since Antiquity. Its delicately herbaceous, aromatic accents and spicy freshness were treasured from the Mediterranean to Asia Minor.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Coriander and Jasmine duo: A flower market in India The streets of Mysore are lined with colorful market stalls piled with flowers and spices in a thousand and one hues. They are offered as garlands by the hundreds, scattered loose on the ground or heaped on broad trays. The air is saturated with fresh, flowery and exhilarating spicy scents. Discover the Jasmine candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.