Chêne / Oak Tree candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
The dense, comforting fragrance of great oak trees from which were hewed the hulls of galleys, heavy furniture and solid beams that spanned the centuries. Feel the power of their trunks and the scent of the bark’s tannin with its dry, resinous accents.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Oak and Berries duo: At the boulevard Saint-Germain boutique. The combined scents of two candles often lit as a duo at the 34 Boulevard Saint-Germain boutique. At once woody, tangy and green, it is as if the wood of its distinguished counter had been infused with the fragrance of the berries once placed there. A Saint-Germain literary salon in an English garden. Discover the Berries candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.