Gardénia candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
A vast garden of white and fragrant gardenias. Since gardenia means joy and happiness in the language of flowers, their heady, fresh scent often brightens the bouquets of brides.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Gardenia and Iris duo: An evening at the opera. From his box, a young novelist observes the Parisian society he portrays in his books. He breathes in the green, milky scent of the white gardenias that grace the buttonholes of the men, and the powdery iris that perfumes the women and their evening gowns. Discover the Iris candle
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.