Do Son Hair Mist 30ml
As a child, Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, spent his summers in Do Son, in Halong Bay. The sea breeze carried the heady and spicy scent of tuberoses. Do Son has the delicateness and persistence of a memory from a childhood in Indochina - the memory of a flower, between lightness and delight.
Discover our commitments and our uncompromising formulation charter here.
Light and delicate, this hair mist leaves an invisible yet intensely scented veil of fragrance on the hair. Enriched with nourishing camellia oil, it fortifies, beautifies, and perfumes the hair, bringing out the freshness of the tuberoses in Do Son.
After washing your hair, rinse it with cold water to strengthen the capillary fibres. This will help your hair more effectively absorb the hair mist.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures - eau de toilette, perfume oil, body mist or body balm - has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can often be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.