Othoniel Rosa candle 190g
To mark the occasion of the Parisian exhibition " The Rose of the Louvre " by Jean-Michel Othoniel, diptyque has collaborated with the artist to create an exclusive candle honouring the queen of flowers. It features peppery rose underscored by the pungent, slightly smoky scent of vetiver, the limited-edition candle also features the artist's work.
This product is a diptyque Exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
The design of the candle is inspired by Jean-Michel Othoniel’s exhibition "The Rose of the Louvre." He highlights a reinterpretation of a single vivid red rose painted by Rubens in the painting ‘The Marriage of Mary of Medici and Henry IV’, the flower which Othoniel chose as the iconic flower of the Louvre. This queen of flowers is a symbol of sensuality, power and passion; it embodies the essence of the fate of Mary of Medici, her passion, the history of France and the Louvre Museum.
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) is free for all orders of £50 or more. Delivery fees for orders below £50 are £5.
- Same day delivery by courier (available for select zip codes in London) is available for £12 and free for all orders of £180 or more.
- Click & Collect from a London boutique (1-6 working days) is free for all orders.
- We do not ship to the Channel Islands
- You can return a product within 28 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.