Violette / Violet candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
Violet flowers with their delicate, familiar scent freshly picked in the early morning. Soft, caressing and irresistibly powdery.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Violet and Roses duo: In a boudoir. The hushed, fragrant atmosphere of a boudoir. A world of scent. Powders, lipsticks and other cosmetics with their velvety scents and violet accents are blended with creams and balms scented like rose petals. Discover the Roses candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits