Made in France
Made in France
An island in Indonesia. The patchouli leaves have been freshly cut from shrubs that blossom in the shade. They will now be dried to release their full-bodied perfume: dense, dark and charged with earthy, woody, almost camphorated accents.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Patchouli and Oak Tree duo: An explorer's trunk. A great adventurer has just returned from an expedition. His oak trunk is heavy with wonders brought back from every corner of the globe: scrolls, woods and precious stones, rare silk and cashmere fabrics preserved by fragrant patchouli leaves.Discover the Oak Tree candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits