Made in France
Made in France
In February in the South of France, on the Tanneron hills near Grasse, the mimosas are in bloom. Their sunny golden yellow color stretches as far as the eye can see, and their small velvety blossoms scent the air with velvety, delicately honeyed notes.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Mimosa and Violet duo: A history of perfumery. Violet is one of a number of "silent flowers" whose fragrant principle cannot be extracted. In the 19th century, to give a floral, powdery dimension to the note, perfumers added the natural extract of mimosa. Discover the Violet candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.