Tilleul / Linden Tree candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
Summer is coming and the linden trees are beginning to bloom. Their small flowers in pale yellow hues fill the air with floral, sweet and delicately honeyed scents.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Linden and Fresh Mown Hay duo: A taste of summer. All the perfumes of summer in the countryside. The linden trees are still in bloom, exhaling their floral, honeyed notes. One begins to mow the hay, the earthy green scents of the tall freshly cut grasses lend their fragrance to the meadows. Discover the Fresh Mown Hay candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account
To enjoy access to exclusive benefits