L’Ombre dans l’Eau Body Balm
Made in France
Made in France
L’Ombre dans l’Eau is a romantic painting telling the story of daydreams, a calm river, a summer slumber under a weeping willow... It all began when a friend of the founders noticed the combined scent of roses and blackcurrant berries on her hands. The scent was so surprising that the creators wanted to capture all of its dimensions: the herbaceousness of the blackcurrant leaves, the fruity acidulated accents of their buds and the floral intensity of the rose. It is a nature-filled moment to savour.
Discover our commitments and our uncompromising formulation charter here.
Once you apply this balm to your skin, you immediately realise where the magic of its sensory pleasures come from. It has a velvety density, enveloping the body with softness provided by nourishing mango butter and candellila wax and, at the same time, revealing another totally unexpected sensation: an astonishing shiver of coolness on the skin.
Keep your balm in a cool place to enjoy this surprising sensation each time you apply it.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures - eau de toilette, perfume oil, body mist or body balm - has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can often be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 30.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.