Verveine / Lemon Verbena Small Candle 70G
Made in France
Made in France
The scent of freshly picked whole lemon verbena leaves, crumpled in the palm of one’s hand. The fragrance escapes, soft yet lively with a delicate lemony zest. Soothing for the mind and body after a long day.
Burning time : 20 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Lemon Verbena and Green Mint duo: An aromatic garden. At dawn when the world is still at slumber, the garden is already releasing its scents. One can smell the earth, its herbs and spices. The lively aromatic scents of green mint awaken the sweet, citrusy notes of the lemon verbena leaves. Discover the Green Mint candle
- Free delivery for all orders equal to or over HK$500
- For all orders below HK$500, the shipping fees are HK$ 40.
- Standard delivery by Kerry Express takes 2-5 working days.
- You can return a product within 7 working days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.