Do Son Shower Oil
Made in France
Made in France
As a child, Yves Coueslant, one of diptyque’s founders, spent his summers at the seaside in the pagoda that his father had had built in Do Son, in Halong Bay. Far from the humid heat of the large port in Haiphong, the air was cooler. The sea breeze carried with it the heady and slightly spicy scent of tuberoses that his mother so loved.
Do Son has both the delicateness and persistence of a memory from a childhood in Indochina.
Discover our commitments and our uncompromising formulation charter here.
This shower oil is a miracle of sensations. It is transparent but transforms into a soft, foamy emulsion upon contact with water. Concentrated in apricot seed oil, it offers well-being and softness. The sensuality of Do Son’s tuberose awakens and unveils its floral character, which is among the most voluptuous in the world of perfume. The shower oil is a true three-in-one product that cleanses, softens and intensely scents all at the same time.
Did you know?
The Fragrance Gestures draw their inspiration from the history of perfume, reinventing textures to offer a new approach to personal scenting. It is a way to make the invisible sensual, and the ethereal tangible. Each of the gestures - eau de toilette, perfume oil, body mist or body balm - has a specific concentrate designed to offer the best olfactory rendering depending on its formulation. With its high concentration, it can often be used alone depending on the moment and the mood. Matter becomes scent, scent becomes matter...
- Free on orders of £50 or more. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Free on orders of £180 or more Delivery on the same day.
- Available for select post codes in London.
- Collect your order from any of our London stores within 1-6 working days.
- We offer free returns on products within 28 days of the delivery date.
- - All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels, in original packaging and should be in a re-sellable condition.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.