BREXIT - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Brexit impacting diptyque?
www.diptyqueparis.com will operate in compliance with Brexit regulations, adhering to all customs declaration requirements effective as of 01/01/2021.
Please note : We have resumed shipment of all orders to UK but due to Brexit regulations + government restrictions, delivery will take 7-10 working days. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding
Rest assured, we are working closely with our shipping partners to get your orders to you as soon as possible and are offering free shipping on all orders for the next few weeks.
For select Zip Codes in London we are offering free same day delivery at checkout. The ‘Delivery from London’ option will show if you are in these delivery zones. Order before 4pm and select this option to get your diptyque products the same day.
The sections below highlight how the new regulations affect all online orders shipping to the UK.
Orders & Shipping
- All UK orders placed on www.diptyqueparis.com will be shipped to you from our warehouse in France and then to you in the UK via Royal Mail.
- For the next few weeks shipping will be free on all orders.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you place the order and a dispatch email once the order has left our warehouse in France.
- Once your order reaches the UK, you will receive an email from Royal Mail with tracking information.
- If you haven’t received your tracking information within 10 working days of the dispatch email please reach out to Customer Services so we can assist you.
- All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included. So as a customer you will not need to pay any additional duties or fees at receipt.
Will I have the same selection of products to order?
Yes, all products shown on www.diptyqueparis.com will be available for purchase and will be shipped to the address of your choice directly.
Will I need to pay any additional fees when I place an order? (customs, duties or taxes)
As a diptyque customer you will not be required to pay any customs fees, duties or taxes. All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included.
Should you be contacted to pay any additional fees on receipt, please reach out to Customer Services to resolve.
How long will my order take? Will there be shipment delays?
Due to Brexit regulations + government restrictions, delivery will take 7-10 days as all orders need to go through customs clearance.
For select Zip Codes in London we are offering free same day delivery at checkout for the next few weeks. The ‘Delivery from London’ option will show if you are in the delivery zones. Order before 4pm and select this option to get your diptyque products the same day.
If you have not received your order in 14 working days please contact Customer Services
How will returns be managed?
- diptyque offers free returns for all online orders.
- To return an item please reach out to Customer Services to organize a return.
- Our Customer Services team will provide you with a pre-paid Royal Mail shipping label to send back your items. You will need to repack the items (in unused, unopened condition) with the Returns form; attach the label and drop off at the nearest post office. Once we receive the same and check the contents, we will issue your refund.
- For detailed information on the returns procedure for items purchased online, please go to the Delivery and Returns section.
- During the Brexit transition time we will be extending our returns window to 45 days. The items must be returned to us within 45 days from date of delivery.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel. Once your refund has been processed, you will receive a confirmation by email. Depending on your bank, the refunded amount will appear on your card or Paypal account within 2 to 5 working days.