BREXIT - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How is Brexit impacting diptyque?
www.diptyqueparis.com will operate in compliance with Brexit regulations, adhering to all customs declaration requirements effective as of 01/01/2021.
Delivery to the UK
(Excludes the Channel Islands)
Receive your order in 3-5 working days
Free when you spend £50 or more.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
(Available for select zip codes in London only. Service will show at checkout if eligible. Find out more about the service here.)
Receive your order the same day, from a local store.
Order between 10am - 4pm. More details here.
What happens once I place an order?
- One you place an order online; you will receive an order confirmation email from us with details of your purchase.
- Your order will be shipped in in 1-2 working* days and, from our warehouse in France, a shipping confirmation email with tracking will be sent to you as this happens. If you haven’t received your shipping confirmation email within 5 working* days of placing your order, please reach out to Customer Services so we can assist you.
- Your order should be delivered to you in 3 -5 working* days by Chronopost/DPD or the same day by courier for ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders placed before 4pm UK time.
- Please note orders to Northern Ireland may take longer than usual due to the different journey for packages going to the country.
- All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included. So as a customer, you will NOT need to pay any additional duties or fees at receipt.
- Your order will need to be signed for on receipt. Please follow the instructions on the Chronopost/DPD tracking page to manage your delivery or find out more for missed packages. For ‘Same Day Delivery’ orders please make sure you are available to receive your package once the order is placed.
- If not collected this package will be returned to sender in case of both standard and same day shipments.
- Post Brexit,all packages have to go through customs clearance both in France & UK. Sometimes there are delays in this process, which we cannot control and we appreciate your patience in case of such delays.
*(excludes weekends, bank holidays, and public holidays).
Will I have the same selection of products to order?
Yes, all products shown on www.diptyqueparis.com will be available for purchase and will be shipped to the address of your choice directly.
Will I need to pay any additional fees when I place an order? (customs, duties or taxes)
As a diptyque customer you will NOT be required to pay any customs fees, duties or taxes. All orders will be shipped with duties and taxes included.
Should you be contacted to pay any additional fees on receipt, please reach out to Customer Services to resolve.
How will returns be managed?
- diptyque offers free returns for all online orders. The items must be returned to us within 28 days from date of delivery.
- Please go to the diptyque Royal Mail Tracked Returns portal to create your pre-paid/free return label.
- To help us give you the right label for your item, follow the steps and enter all relevant information regarding your order.
- You will need to repack the items (in unused, unopened condition) with the Returns form; attach the label and drop off at the nearest post office. Once we receive the same and check the contents, we will issue your refund.
- For detailed information on the returns procedure for items purchased online, please go to the Delivery and Returns section.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel. Once your refund has been processed, you will receive a confirmation by email. Depending on your bank, the refunded amount will appear on your card or Paypal account within 2 to 5 working days.