Thé / Tea candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
Strong, smoky black tea leaves from distant climes. Having crossed the seas, they have absorbed, with time and travel, the scent of spices and other treasures brought back from around the globe: cumin, coriander, pepper... One of the first three diptyque candles.
This product is a diptyque exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Tea and Leather duo: A ride across the steppes. After journeying over the endless plains, one stops to rest near the samovar with a hot black tea before the odyssey continues. It warms the soul and body with its smoky, spicy accents, intensifying the scent of leather. The horses are already saddled: the road to the dacha is long. Discover the Leather candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.