Santal/ Sandalwood candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
Freshly cut sandalwood. Shavings and fine sawdust are laid out on the ground like a woody, fragrant, blond-hued carpet. In the sultry heat of Asia, its scent perfumes the air with a velvety, enveloping and slightly spicy fragrance.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
ASandalwood and Tuberose duo: Memories of Asia. Scents of a muggy tropical jungle. The memory of a trip to Asia, with its fragrant lush flowers and tree trunks hauled by mighty elephants. The woody, velvety scent of sandalwood blends with the green, heady accents of tuberose.Discover the Tuberose candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.