Opopanax candle 190g
Made in France
Made in France
One of the world’s most extraordinary resins, opopanax is the cousin of myrrhe and benzoin. Hailing from the Orient, it was once used as a remedy and a perfume. Opopanax has an instantly soothing quality with its enveloping, balmy, delicately vanilla scent.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
- We recommend airing your interior after burning a candle.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Choose one candle, then pair it with another to discover their unexpected olfactory alchemy, which seems to reinvent each scent as it creates a third.
Opopanax and Maquis duo: The fledglings of Cyprus. In the Middle Ages, a legendary scent in the form of a fragrant paste was used to perfume homes. Composed of resins, balsams and spices, the paste was shaped into small birds burned in golden cages. Their resinous, balmy scents escaped in fine curls of smoke. Discover the Maquis candle
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.