Limited edition Romarin (Rosemary) candle 190G
Made in France
Made in France
With this limited edition candle, diptyque pays tribute to the founders of the Villa Noailles. Once the site of much intense artistic endeavour, today the Villa has been converted into an arts centre surrounded by a remarkable garden.
This candle replicates the fragrance of philanthropist Charles de Noailles' favourite plant, rosemary, as experienced in nature - aromatic and woody.
This product is a diptyque exclusive. Available only on diptyqueparis.com & in diptyque boutiques.
Burning time : 60 hours
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Did you know?
The almond green of the Romarin (Rosemary) candle evokes the woodwork of the cultural centre at the Villa Noailles.
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.