La Madeleine candle 220G
The delicate and universally loved scent of a plump, buttery, lemon-scented madeleine. Housed in a handmade porcelain jar, each scented candle is hand-dipped in enamel and no two are alike.
- When using the candle for the first time, leave it to burn for 2 or 3 hours, until all the wax has become liquid on the surface.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm).
- Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
Here are some tips that will help you make the most out of your candle in the best conditions.
Did you know?
The founders of diptyque owned a property in Normandy known as Les Lilas. Once they learned that it had been the post office that Marcel Proust used for his letters, an idea began to take shape or rather, the scent of an idea, something delicate and universally loved. A light, plump, buttery, lemon-scented madeleine like the celebrated biscuits made by the famous Maison Cazelle in Dax.
- Standard delivery by Chronopost takes 2-5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Delivery is free for all orders over 100€.
- For any order less than or equal to 100€, the shipping fees are 15€.
- You can return a product within 30 days of delivery.
- All items must be returned unused, with authentic labels and in original packaging.
- Products which have been personalized cannot be returned.
- Refunds are processed within 14 days upon receipt of your returned parcel.